Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Faves for Wednesday!

It is finally feeling like fall here and starting to sink in that I will not be home much for the holiday's this year. I am going to miss sitting in my house in front of the fire place with a cup of hot coco. Even though I love living on my own (with my lovely roommates), I still will miss the simple things that I used to take for granted. Growing up is bitter sweet. 
I also began working as a sales associate at American Eagle and finally bought the sweater I showed previously here. I definitely have new favorites from online shopping :)..

1. These Forever21 boots are affordable and adorable. They would also go great with virtually anything.

























2. This Asos Blanket Coat definitely makes me want to throw it on and cuddle. Cold weather is definitely not one of my favorite things. Keeping warm in a woolly-wonder is a must.


























3. I have been in search for the perfect dress form for about a year now. I love this Urban Outfitter's dress form. The fabric is awesome and there are plenty of sizes to choose from.


























How do you all stay busy in the colder seasons? I am hoping to find a few fun things to do without being in the cold to stay busy.

Have a great night!
XO Hilary

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this chest!!
    Thanks so much for your lovely comment and for following!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. the urban outfitters dress form is AMAZING, I've been looking for something like that for my work room! but $300 sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damask!! I girl after my own heart =)

    ♥ Shia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those boots are great. Boots are all I have been wanting to wear lately and thus I have been collecting them haha.

    <3 Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...