Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Fashion News: Guillaume Henry

Interviewing here with Guillaume Henry for Carven. I always love hearing about all the things designers find inspiring. Guillaume is amazing with the fact that it is a Couture house with not-so couture prices. Even though I could not afford the pieces at the moment, the garments are still beautiful. And of course, I love that it is a French house. France is the most beatiful place I have ever been. I am hoping to go back in the near future. But for now, I will be dreaming of France.
What do you lovelies think of Guillaume for Carven?




































The New York TimesNet-A-Porter
Have a wonderful Tuesday!
XO Hilary

5 comments:

  1. I love his pieces!

    -Ly

    http://www.lyzhang.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stylish dude :)
    www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carven is one of my favorite brands! I feel like it's so underappreciated.

    Jax
    http://galacticnoise.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such great looks, so stylish! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...