Saturday, October 15, 2011

ETC.

My Lovelies! I feel so bad about not posting the past few days. I have been very busy and had barely time for the wonderful world of blogging. I went to two amazing concerts that were a few hours away from where I live and had an exam on Friday. I am so excited that it is the weekend! I am definitely ready to have a relaxing Saturday. Here are my favorite randoms of the week..

Here is such a cute idea for the bakers out there!



A wonderful craft for the weekend! DIY rope necklace.


























These shoes are superb! I love the color.






















and I would like this coloring book for grown-ups for my birthday..



along with these whimsical colored pencils to color it with (I don't think I will ever be a grown-up at heart).






















Have a delightful weekend!
OX Hilary

2 comments:

  1. The stamps are such a great idea! They'd be great for events.

    Jax
    http://galacticnoise.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...