Friday, October 7, 2011

Etc.

I am so happy it is Friday. This week has been one of the most stressful weeks of the semester and I am dying to have a fun time for once. It is out Homecoming and our Catwalk fashion show contest is tomorrow. I am very excited for this, yet also excited for this to be done since we have worked so hard to plan this event. I have found so many fun things on the internet this week and thought I would share an Etc. post this week.

Etc..

This room I have found from That's Chic. I want it to be my room.

























This print I have found from Etsy. The funds go to an amazing cause, check them out!


Finish This Book! I love the concept. This book would be an excellent coffee table book.


Who wants to hang out with Karl Lagerfeld, John Galliano, or Donatella? I do , I do! This tea is hilarious!



..And here is a tutorial on how to make a heart in your latte, so lovely!



I also had an epiphany today about my future. I must do what I am best at in order to succeed, so I changed my minor! I love the video shown below for Blogshop, I love it!



and don't forget.. There is always a time for dancing :)



Have a glorious weekend! Do not forget to breathe and relax ( I am having to remind myself to do so).
XO Hilary

7 comments:

  1. How can you not love the sleek design of the top photo?

    x. jill
    those ghosts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great weekend!!
    ♥ Shia

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the interior design! Love this post :)

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The room at the 1st picture is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh I want this room to be mine too!! it's sooo pretty!

    ❤‿❤

    ☆ Letizia
    http://www.letiziabarcelona.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the picture of the couple dancing, it's such a beautifully taken photo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing photo diary.

    Patience
    www.justpatience.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...