Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Baring all for Nina

Nina Ricci Definitely had skin on her mind while creating this wonderful line. During spring/summer, I love to be able to show some skin that has been all covered up all winter. I feel that Nina's spring 2012 line is perfect for that reason. Women can make clothes look amazing even when showing a little skin, as long as it is in the right areas. She did this without making the models look too over baring. What do you all think of Nina Ricci's spring 2012 line?





















{I love the white jacket above!}

PS.. I will be going to the Taking Back Sunday concert tonight with my boyfriend and I am so excited! Their music reminds me of high school and it will definitely be a crazy concert. Are you all fans? Here is my favorite song by them :)




Have a spectacular Tuesday!
XO Hilary

10 comments:

  1. beautiful! i would wear it all :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooved the Nina Ricci collection for SS 2012 so much too! The last dress posted is so gorgeous. Have fun at the concert! I love Taking Back Sunday.

    xx, Ally

    pinsandorses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. the white jacket is definitely my favorite as well!

    http://xoxo-carolinalove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm beautiful outfits. Have fun :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The woman for Nina Ricci is a sexy, beautiful, and elegant one.. Love her, and the design is simply fabulous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nina is one of my favorite designer. She always impressed me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ninna Ricci is most definitely one of my favorite designers! Season after season her collections are gorgeous!

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I definitely wouldn't show that much skin, but I suppose the right person could pull it off.

    Awh I used to love Taking Back Sunday! Have fun!

    <3 Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like what you post i hope you check out my blog.

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...