Friday, September 30, 2011

Wishes for the Weekend!

Happy Friday, everyone! I am ready for a relaxing weekend full of fun. In between studying, I am wanting to watch a few movies so hopefully that happens. Possibly a bike ride with the boyfriend :). What are your plans for the weekend?

Shopping would be on my to-do list, but it will have to wait until my birthday. Here are a few wishes :)






























(Dress-Miss Selfridge, Shoes-Zara, Hat-Madewell, Necklace-Amrita Singh, Bag-Cambridge)


I cannot wait to get myself a Cambridge satchel. I love them! I think a classic color would be best even though I love the neon colors. I will like it longer in classic :).

Have a wonderful weekend!!
XO Hilary Nicole

9 comments:

  1. Great birthday wishlist!! I love the madewell hat for fall!!

    xox,
    Karen

    www.rubytuesdayfashionanddesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I love the bag and boots!

    xoxo
    http://www.thewrittenrunway.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love a cambridge satchel -on my wishlist as well! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for your cute comment :) nice blog and i love this hat, necklace and dress, you should buy it! really!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow it is also my wish: I could go out with my fiance dressed in this stunning way!!!! I loved that!!!!


    Have a nice and relaxing weekend, dear!!!

    Kisseeeees,
    Cris.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so so cute!! LOVE IT :)

    xx

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the green dress! :) pretty

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are great finds! I think they'd look great all together.

    <3 Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the Cambridge Satchel, and the red is perfect for fall! I have my own, but it's just boring black. Great site :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...