Friday, September 23, 2011

Weekend Wishlist

Happy first day of Fall! I am actually beginning to be a little more excited about the cold weather coming our way. Layers will be in the works. I want to incorporate my summer clothes into my winter wardrobe more so than I did in previous years (more for the reason I cannot afford new clothes).  How do you all stay on budget while holiday seasons are on their way?

Wishlist :)

Alexa Chung for Madewell Thora Cords. I love Alexa's line!






Uhm, hi reversible cape! I love gray and mustard together. This would be perfect! This cape is by Pendleton, The Portland Collection at Shop Bop.

























I am also loving the loafers right now. The modern styles look amazing! These navy sparklers are from Steve Madden. The best part is they are on sale at the moment and come in so many different styles.



What are your big plans for the weekend? I am hoping to have one full of music and adventure! Have a beatiful first day of fall!

Tootles!
XO Hilary

4 comments:

  1. yes please to these sparkly shoes!!!

    http://mstwirlyskirts.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! I think I'm gonna need those sparkly shoes myself!!!! Wow!!!! Love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reversible cape?!?!? Shut up...I want it. Also love the cords from Madewell. Every time Alexa Chung has collaborated with them, I've loved it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...