Thursday, September 1, 2011

Traveling Thursday: Bike Away

Biking! One of my favorite things to do during the beautiful weather seasons. I love how no matter where you are, you can bike from point A to point B or for leisure. While I spent my time in France, we saw plenty of bikes that were available to rent. I hope that America will do something like this in the near future. What is something you like to do that is fun and not harming the environment?


































































{I love the pink poncho!}
some momentThe SartorialistFidget Box

Have a beautiful Thursday!
XO Hilary

5 comments:


  1. Hi there.)

    Oh, you ve got such a cute blog!! I love it!
    Nice post.))

    I need your help (maybe again) ...
    I spend new survey ..
    Have you watched the MTV awards prizes?
    if yes whether you agree with all the awards, or something you think was unfair?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thax for your answer.)
    I think that Ketty Perry should be the singer og the year.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous - thanks for sharing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, yes! My mother told me about the bike-share in Des Moines. I love it. Cedar Falls should definitely jump on board with that. Thank you ladies! :)

    XO Hilary

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...