Monday, September 26, 2011

A Time for Relaxing.

Good evening, everyone! It has been a crazy week already, let me tell ya. I have had barely any time to post so here is my little note. I have definitely tested myself today by trying to calm myself down with all of the stress that comes into my life. I am trying to make lemonade when lemons are being thrown my way. It is only a reminder that everything is happening the way it is suppose to. There is always a plan for all of us and we have to move forward no matter what occurs.. and remember there is always a time for dancing.
What are ways you stay calm? My best way is to breathe, drink green tea, and watch my favorite silly Youtube videos.


Picture found at flickr


XO Hilary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...