Sunday, September 11, 2011

Sunday Muse

Christian Siriano. That is all I need to say after seeing his beautiful Spring 2012 RTW line. I am in love with the colors of choice, the playfulness of dressed up with dressed down, the gorgeous textures.. Need I say more!? This is the second line I have been swooning over. I have always loved Christian, but there is a new level of respect I see of him after this line. Amazing job Mr. Siriano!

Here are a few of my favorites! It was so hard to only pick a few. What do you all think?


















{The first look really set the mood!}


















































The New York Times

XO Hilary

4 comments:

  1. love all the dresses!

    http://xoxo-carolinalove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this collection- I think the colors he used in are so perfect for spring!

    stylebymj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh I love the colors.

    xoxo bun.
    http://www.bybun.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Always love a little orange :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...