Tuesday, September 20, 2011

London Fashion Week!

I have been extremely busy for the past week and I have not had any free time to blog (I know, sad). I am so excited about so many things that are coming my way and London Fashion week is among us! The New York Times always does a superb photography job at highlighting the best and worst parts of fashion. I love how they snapped shots of fashionable people who have great style that were at London's Fashion Week.

Here are London's Fashion Week: Off the Runway!





























{I am quite fond of her outfit! She means dramaaa!}

I am always so eager to watch all of the fashion shows and seeing other sources of inspiration is always great!

Have a beautiful Tuesday!
XO Hilary

1 comment:

  1. really great photos! how fun would it be to be there!?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...