Thursday, September 8, 2011

It's Finally Here!!

The moment we have all been waiting for is here! Spring 2012 RTW Fashion Week begins! I am already in love! Youtube has been amazing enough to livestream fashion shows. The shows that have been shown today include: Nicholas K, BCBGMaxAzria, Richard Chai, and Tadashi Shoji. Have you all been watching the shows? My favorite so far is Richard Chai. Their use of color and patterns are amazing. I can hardly wait for the upcoming spring season!

Ladies and Gentlemen.. Richard Chai!

































{I LOVE this dress! Might I add attention to the blue lip? Fabulous}






































New York Times


What show is your favorite from the kick-off of Fashion Week?
Stay tuned for more fashion shows  here. :)

Have a beaut of a Thursday!
XO Hilary

4 comments:

  1. I love that pink and blue flowered dress! Is it me but do those flowered pants look like pj bottoms?

    worldaccordingtoshia.blogspot.com

    ♥ Shia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing collection! I love the way he mixed colors and prints in this collection!

    stylebymj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice to have new collections and clothes to look at! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. unique collection! i like BCBG.

    btw, please check my blog and follow if you like, I promise I will return the favor. thanks.

    www.thehiddenfairy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...