Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Favorite Three!

1. Vena Cava kicks off fashion week for Spring 2012 RTW! I love this line! The line is full of 1940's inspiration with black and whites with pops of orange and yellow. I can't wait to see more.




2. American Eagle has this adorable sweater that looks cozy enough for fall/winter, but light enough for spring! I cannot wait to make my purchase.



3. Ever since I saw the trailer for this movie, I have been extatic to see it. I am a huge sucker for love stories, especially the real ones with no happy ending. Like Crazy is one of those movies that I know I will love before I even see the movie. Who else is waiting to see this!?



Have a wonderful night! Tootles!
XO Hilary

8 comments:

  1. I'm loving the photos the outfits are hot. This movie looks its going to be great. I cry on movies like this.


    www.iwouldsorockthis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfits. I love that AE sweater too - super cute...I'm thinking about getting it too =)

    worldaccordingtoshia.blogspot.com

    ♥ Shia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, gorgeous post! I am so in love with the very first look! The skirt is unbelievably gorgeous! Love your blog and now following! Maybe you'll have time to visit mine:)

    Kisses,
    Annabelle
    http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Vena Cava, you're making my heart flutter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Hilary! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love the 1st look you have posted - gorgeous! Check out my outfit post tomorrow...and if you love please follow xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow AE that cardi is such a pleasant surprise, love it!

    VOGUED-OUT

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know, Liz. AE is bringing a new look to the table for them. Love it.

    XO Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the sweater! And I really want to watch the movie!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...