Thursday, August 4, 2011

Traveling Thursday: Back to my Roots



One place I want to visit when I have the chance is Norway. Many of my ancestors were from Norway and my grandmother visited Norway a few times. This has made me want to see what they ate, wore, and what they did in their daily lives. I have always thought that one of the most important things to remember is never forgetting where you came from. Where are your roots based?


Image borrowed from Elle Norway







Unknown source for Photography


Have a wonderful Thursday, Everyone!
XO Hilary Nicole

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous images! I love the girl in the first one! How picturesque is Norway?

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.trufflesnruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks beautiful! Thanks for the travel inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Norway looks beautiful! I want to vist it now! I am german & spanish!
    I followed your amazing blog! Check out mine & perhaps follow back?
    www.ellecharie.com (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous photos! hope you get to visit sometime soon!

    couturelust

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the first picture! My dad is originally from Hungary and my mom has English, French, and Irish roots! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful

    your newest follower Michelle
    pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I;ve always wanted to visit Norway.

    I think you currently have a better excuse than I do to head over there!!

    Lots of love from Sydney,

    x Kel

    absorbing optimistic rays

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would have to say Russia is where I am most wanting to visit. I have no idea why, and I certainly don't have any history myself there but I just have a fascination with the country/people. I'm doing Europe next year and am hoping I get a visa approved to go to Russia - Norway would be just as beautiful though. Make sure you do get there at some point :)

    Anna xo

    http://lifesshinyprettythings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...