Friday, August 19, 2011

Too School for Cool

I cannot wait for class to begin! This summer has been amazing and I can hardly wait to carry out the awesome year with Fashion classes. Being this excited for class creeps me out a little bit too, don't worry. It is a little weird being a Junior in college and growing up so fast. I still feel like I am 15 years old. I am excited to have an amazing weekend with friends to shut down one of the best summer's I have had so far. 
What are your plans this weekend? I am already getting worried about the cold weather right around the corner. I will be outside the majority of the weekend, I hope!

Here is more with Brigitte Bardot at Vogue Australia: ttp://www.vogue.com.au/beauty/

Happy Friday!!
XO Hilary Nicole




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...