Monday, August 15, 2011

Happy Monday

I have had a whirlwind of a week and I could not be happier of the way it turned out. I have realized that people that do not have office jobs still can have an awesome life with fun and excitement, I realized that I do not have to begin my career fresh out of college if I do not want to, and I came to the conclusion that you do not need all the money in the world to be happy (even though I already knew this, I am positive about this statement now). Traveling is definitely something I will never be sick of doing and things that you want to do to be happy should always be first, and this is something I want to live by. Last week my friends and I went skydiving! The spontaneous decision made the experience all that much more exciting. I cannot wait to go again! Have you ever been skydiving?


























Photo borrowed from http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/AB24613/Photodisc

I am not sure what thrill I want to do next but something I want to do in the near future is bungee jumping. Even though I am scared of high heights, I would rather face my fears than continue to fear them. What is something you have always wanted to try?

Here is an outfit for the week! I am going with the theme of being in nature since we did plenty of that last week camping in South Dakota. I would not wear this camping but it gave me plenty of inspiration :). 

































{I love the mustard double-surge wool pencil skirt.}




Have a wonderful Monday!
XO Hilary Nicole

4 comments:

  1. Love the fringed bag!

    -Katie

    http://www.pinkbeautybliss.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been dying to go skydiving! I'm trying for the end of September. Scary, but hopefully worth it! :)

    http://www.keepcalmwearheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That mustard skirt and those booties are just divine!


    Lots of love from Sydney,

    x Kel

    being a backstage diva

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...