Monday, August 1, 2011

G' Monday!

Good Morning, blog world! I can hardly believe that today is the first of August. The summer is flying by and I am not complaining at all. This summer has been full of excitement and very relaxing. I am definitely ready to get back into the swing of classes and being busy every day. What are you looking forward to this year? I can hardly wait for Fashion classes and our Textile & Apparel Association to be in session!

Here is a photograph of the week that I borrowed from National Geographic! I love the portrait of the parrot. Such a cutie! I used this image as inspiration for my Monday outfit!





















{My obsession with animals might be apparent ;)}



Monday Outfit! :)


































I hope everyone has an energetic Monday!
XO Hilary Nicole

6 comments:

  1. Love your inspiration! With classes like that, I can see why you're excited to return. That sounds fabulous. Enjoy the rest of your summer! I'm trying to frantically finish up whatever schoolwork I have left before the semester starts again.

    Hope you have a wonderful day, Love.
    B.
    That Girl in Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is inspiration for me! Beautiful skirt and colors! :))

    http://liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I'm going to be looking as happy as the parrot, when Fall comes! This Summer for me as being a series of weird mixtures: HOT, random, exciting, adventurous, dishearting, still dishearting, HOT some more and a big relief: just way to busy than I would prefer. But, thank God I stayed busy with my business.

    lettersinatreehouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE that your inspiration is a photo from National Geographic....and a parrot! Shows that artistry and inspiration is everywhere when we open our eyes. Lovely post!
    xo
    Sada
    Dressology HQ

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that outfit!! And especially love that you got the inspiration from the parrot!

    Becca
    http://blondeslogic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...