Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Fashion News: Project Runway Returns!

Project Runway has returned for its ninth season and I can already tell it is going to be an amazing season again! After watching, I noticed there were plenty of different character's that are on the program, which will definitely make good television. My favorite, so far, is the 57 year old man named Bert Keeter. I love that he came back and is doing what he loves. 'Come as you Are' was their first assignment. They had to climb out of bed and wear their pajamas and one sheet off their bed to construct a garment. I loved Bert's!
Who is your favorite designer on the show?






















Photo borrowed from NYtimes


























Photo borrowed from NYtimes

I would definitely wear this dress! Fabulous! What do you all think?

Have a beautiful Tuesday!
XO Hilary Nicole

7 comments:

  1. Already love the new season! Bert was def my favorite last week!! Thanks so much for stopping by!

    www.MrsCapretta.com
    Recipes Fashion Marriage

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that dress super cute and I'm excited about the new season!


    www.iwouldsorockthis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it's gorgeous. Thanks for popping by to comment on my blog. Hope to see you again soon.
    xo
    Sada
    Dressology HQ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes!! I lurved Bert. But that girl who said she's only been sewing for a few months and has never done pants is such a scammer. That kinda makes me not want to watch the show, but I'll probably watch it anyway!

    Mackenzie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love me some Project Runway! ; )
    www.poolovesboo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree Mackenzie! She acting like she is just born to sew, ha.

    XO Hilary Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know that Project Runway coming...great!
    Love your blog!!!

    http://foreverfashion-2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...