Friday, July 29, 2011

Week of Delights :)

Who has wanted to wear the 70's inspired flare denim's that are making a comeback? Refinery29 has come up with plenty of ways to wear this style without looking too blast from the past. 


























I also am in love with this outfit. It is so effortless yet so chic in all monochrome cream. Looks great!


























and I would love to immerse myself in this anthropologie room. It looks absolutely stunning. They do such an amazing job of creating an atmosphere that every girl would love to live in.
















{What do you think? :)}

I Hope everyone has an amazing weekend ahead of you. I know I do! :) Tootles!
XO Hilary Nicole

7 comments:

  1. I really wish I could pull off the flares look, unfortunately it's just so not me. I did love that R29 post though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really interesting and much color!! that pretty!! ^^ Nice blog!!

    http://sakuranko.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it.
    Great blog.
    Kisses Raquel

    www.lemurrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great looks! I love flares they are next on my list of buys this season.
    xoxo
    http://crashingred.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, ladies!

    XO Hilary Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love each photo more than the last! Love that outfit in photo 2 and if I could find a way to live inside Anthropologie—I'd do it.

    Following you now!! Would love for you to pop over & see if you'd like to follow back.

    xo
    Sada
    Dressology HQ

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...