Thursday, July 7, 2011

Traveling Wish Thursday!

Next on my traveling wishlist is Florence, Italy. It is so beautiful! The night life is very fun (I have heard) as well. I cannot wait to travel the World and see everything for myself. I already have one crossed off the list!






















All images: http://studyabroad.duke.edu/media/show/id/570/indice/10




Where have you visited? Where do you still want to go? I have been to France and Mexico. I love traveling outside the country to see how their cultures really are. Have a wonderful day!
XO Hilary Nicole

1 comment:

  1. Florence looks just beautiful. I would love to go one day. I sometimes wish I could just win the lottery and spend a year traveling around the world *sigh* :)

    *Erin

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...