Thursday, July 14, 2011

Traveling Thursday: Taos, New Mexico

Believe it or not, I am desperately wanting to learn how to snowboard. It is one activity that is on my bucket list that will be easy to cross off since our winter's are so brutal. Being able to enjoy something in the snow will definitely make me enjoy our long winters.
One place in particular that would be amazing to visit is Taos, New Mexico. The mountains are beautiful and sites are incredible! What is something on your bucket list?





















Image found at nationalgeographic.com

Have a wonderful Thursday!
XO Hilary Nicole

5 comments:

  1. I love snowboarding!
    Must have bin amazing!


    new post: Big Moments, check it out
    Would love to have you as a reader

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love Taos! I've only been there in the summer and didn't make it to see the ski resorts but I walked around the little shops in the square, it was adorable. My dad lived in Santa Fe for awhile so it was close by.
    I've only been skiing I few times but really want to give it a try again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow i had no idea you could go snowboarding in new mexcio that is some place i would definitely love to visit - have been in Utah and Colorado before its incredible xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't like snowboarding I'm just too scared !!But the pictures are beautiful!


    www.letiziabarcelona.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am amazed to learn that you can snowboard in New Mexico. I think you should definitely try to learn as it is such a rush to board down the side of a mountain!!

    xox,
    karen

    www.rubytuesdayfashionanddesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...