Monday, July 4, 2011

On Independence Day..

Happy Independence Day to all! This is one of my favorite holiday's to have fun outside and hang out with friends and family. We will be spending our whole day by the poolside. What are your favorite traditions that you do on Independence Day?
Unfortunately, I do not have any family traditions but it is never too late to start! What I do remember from when I was younger was playing with  sparklers and fire crackers with my sister. We always got to have so much fun watching the fire works, and still do enjoy them! You can never be too old to have fun and be silly.. Do something silly today that reminds you of fireworks and sparklers from being a kid.

My sister and I a few years back :)


I love this outfit for 4th of July. I like mixing different shades of red and blues to make it not so 4th-of-Julyie :)


























Have a great 4th! 
XO Hilary Nicole

2 comments:

  1. Happy 4th of July!!! I love the outfit you came up with!! Would be so great for backyard party with some friends!!

    xox,
    karen

    www.rubytuesdayfashionanddesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog!Sounds like a brilliant way to spend the day, i wish it was pool weather in Australia at the moment.

    ps. check out my blog, you've won an award xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...