Monday, July 18, 2011

Happy Monday :)

Good morning everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend and stayed cool in this humidity. We definitely tried to fit in swimming time and indoor activities for the weekend. I am still wanting to see the new and final Harry Potter movie but am waiting to see it with my sister back in Des Moines in a few days. The suspense is killing me! What are you looking forward to this week?

-From Israel.
Isn't this photo amazing! National Geographic never ceases to amaze me. They look as if they are keeping cool in the heat as well! 



















Here is my latest outfit creation for the week. I love wearing scarves as headbands rather than around my neck. I always am way too hot and feel claustrophobic with scarves around my neck. This is a perfect way to jazz up an outfit if you feel this way as well.
































Made at Polyvore.com

Have a Great Monday!
XO Hilary Nicole

2 comments:

  1. I love this look!
    Do you have a contact e-mail so I can ask you a quick question?

    xx,
    Mary
    www.sothentheysay.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...