Monday, July 11, 2011

Happy Monday!

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend, I sure did! The weather was perfect to be outside and have a great time with friends. I loved every minute of being outside in the sun. We also had a water balloon fight which we had perfect weather for.. Hot and almost overbearingly humid. I never want to grow up and doing fun things like that always makes me feel like I am ten years old again. What is something you do that makes you feel younger?







Here is an outfit that would definitely fit in with the hot and humid weather that is occurring this time of year. Easy and fun to show a little skin for summer.. Go for it!

































Have a wonderful Monday, Everyone!
XO Hilary Nicole

6 comments:

  1. I could have used a water fight this weekend to fight off the heat as well!! Sounds like so much fun!! Love the color combination of your summer outfit!!

    xox,
    karen

    www.rubytuesdayfashionanddesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog.

    If you like my blog, follow me and I'll follow you back. :)

    http://liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are great. :) A water balloon fight sounds perfect right now as the weather is so blasted hot!

    And I adore the outfit you picked out as well. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, ladies!

    XO Hilary Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that outfit. The colors are so gorgeous.
    Wish I could work that at the beach.
    Great blog!
    Following.
    http://lea-oh-lea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a killer outfit! Great color combos and I'm really diggin' on that hat.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...