Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Favorite III

1. Topshop Green Imperial Lily Print Dress. I love the Jade green vintage feel to this garment.



























Image from Topshop.com


2. Gretchen Jones' Jewelry line. She is the winner of Project Runway! I love the Egyptian pyramid inspiration to the jewelry. You can find this jewelry at Piperlime.com



























Image found at Piperlime.com

3. Fleetwood Mac has been on my playlist for the passed few days. I love them and wish I would have listened to them a long time ago! I love this song in particular from them



I hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday!
XO Hilary Nicole

5 comments:

  1. I love this dress. It is an amazing shade of green.

    *Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the dress! such a great floral.
    this is great!
    i hope you'll come by and see my posts about my journey through spain and my first look since returning to the states!

    -COSMICaroline
    www.COSMICaroline.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely pieces! that zara dress is darling

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dress and ring.

    GTBB,
    http://badjoan.com
    http://badjoan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...