Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Fashion News Fall 2011 Trend: Flock It!

One trend that has been here for a few seasons now, the feathers! Usually I would not like the feather trend but it is definitely growing on me. The great thing about feathers is that you can wear it as an accessory or be bold and wear them on your dress in a classy way like the couture lines shown below. Do you like the feather trend? Do or Don't?

Images found at WWD
From Left: Jean Paul Gaultier, Dior, Alexander Vauthier Fall 2011

Images found at WWD
From Left: Giambattista Valli, Chanel, Valentino

I hope everyone has a great Tuesday! Do something adventurous tonight!
XO Hilary Nicole

1 comment:

  1. I like the feather trend! If you had asked me a couple years ago, my opinion would have been totally different. Lol. But now that I've seen how it can be used (such as in these photos) I am a devoted fan. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...