Wednesday, July 6, 2011

3 Favorite Things..

1. Kate Moss' wedding gown designed by John Galliano. She was stunning in this gown.. Beautiful. This is something I imagine I will want to wear some day. Isn't it lovely?





























image taken from WWD.com


2. I am loving great oldies this summer, Blondie in particular. The music from the 70's is so fun, love it!






3. I am in love with these sunglasses from madewell. They would look great with anything. Sunglasses are definitely a must in summer. I keep a pair in my car, purse, and in my room. What are your favorite sunglasses?
























Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone!
XO Hilary Nicole

7 comments:

  1. Kate Moss looked amazing (as per usual). The sunglasses are cute too.

    *Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate looked so stunning! Adore that song too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally loves Kate's dress!
    great blog :)

    www.aginnyforyourthoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love those clear sunglasses!

    -Erica
    http://allaboutitt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kate does indeed look amazing in the dress. So pretty!

    x
    Michelle
    www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love love love that song! :)

    and you would look stunning in a dress like that :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...