Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Vogue Italia: Boho Chic

Italian Vogue is one of my favorite Vogue Corps. for obvious reasons. I came across the most beautiful room that is bohemian chic along with the boho chic attire to match. I do not like sticking with one type of look but boho chic is what I am always drawn to. I would not consider that my style since then I would feel like I would not be able to try all styles out.  Here are a few of my favorite pieces from the issue last month.




 I love this swimsuit!


























.. and this would be an adorable cover up for the beach.





















All images found at Vogue Italia


 I am a huge sucker for h&m. The shorts are perfect for a fun summer look.
What are your favorite styles in fashion?

5 comments:

  1. i think you can never go wrong with hobo chique, it is always a overload of layers and textures and prints but i love it. tricky to do because it can look like a clash! but always so fun to do because you can completely overdo it. perfect inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree - the styling in Vogue Italia is incomparable! It inspires me to no end... I obsess about editorials. I love to draw them. I too love an assortment of looks - but what I call "Bougie Hippy" is one I return to often as it's very suited for LA. You can wear a "costume" while still feeling casual enough... Free People has really been spot on with this boho vibe as of late... spent way too much money there this week!
    Thanks so much for your comment btw!

    http://inherentstylela.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow i'm in love with your blog! I need that crochet top it's just fabulous!

    Lots of Love, Rachael xoxo
    alwayslookinggreat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the casual hippie-chic look! thanks for pointing out Vogue Italia!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing pics and great blog!
    Following! Follow back? <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...