Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Three Favorite Things..

1. Super 8:  Mainly the clothes. This movie was set in 1979 so, of course, I love the styles they put the children in. The actors are in costume shooting their own movie but you get the idea. Great movie! Go see it!


2. Friendship Bracelets:  I always have lots of bracelets on my wrists. They are usually the friendship bracelets mixed with a few gold bracelets. I feel naked without them.


 Image found at Cupcakes and Cashmere: http://cupcakesandcashmere.com/

3. New Favorite Song: I love the Yeah, Yeah, Yeah's. The song Heads will Roll is so fun to dance to!



I hope everyone is having a great Wednesday! The holiday weekend is almost here and I cannot wait!

XO Hilary Nicole

2 comments:

  1. I would have never thought that friendship bracelets would be all the rage again, but I think it has and I love them too! It reminds me of childhood memories. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Super 8, too.
    The costumes, the scenery, Elle Fanning, special effects! Great movie :)

    XO,
    Lucija

    withlovelucija.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...