Thursday, June 16, 2011

Skirt away!

I love skirts and so do most of us ladies, of course. Skirts are my favorite because I do not feel so constricted like I do in jeans. During winter, it is hard for me to wear anything but dark denim because it is so cold out. I know, I am crazy for thinking about winter already. I love summer for the ability to wear whatever I want to and feel comfortable at the same time.  Here are some of my favorite skirts of the season. :)




















1. Bird by Juicy Couture Battenburg cotton-lace mini skirt$280 - net-a-porter.com
2. MINISKIRT$685 - miumiu.com
3. Coral Panel Bodycon Mini Skirt$45 - topshop.com
4. Patchwork stripe skirt.$45 - dorothyperkins.com



1. Yellow midi skirt - skirts - skirts / shorts - women - River Island$49 - riverisland.com
2. brown stripe midi skirt - skirts - skirts / shorts - women - River Island$49 - riverisland.com
3.Marc by Marc Jacobs Mimi silk-crepe midi skirt$770 - net-a-porter.com
4. Light cream mid length skirt$36 - debenhams.com



1. Michael Kors Pleated crepe maxi skirt$1,065 - net-a-porter.com
2. Long Skirt$60 - zara.com
3. ASOS Vintage Floral Chiffon Maxi Skirt$69 - asos.com
4. Vintage Dottingham Skirt$50 - modcloth.com

2 comments:

  1. loving these maxi skirts, so many cute ones to choose from!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm all about maxis at the moment! dark grey is a big hit in Paris at the moment.

    http://bisouslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...