Friday, June 24, 2011

Have a Fabulous Weekend!

This week has been fabulous I must say. There is nothing better than being with people who care about you and you care about them.
What is everyone planning for the weekend!? The Des Moines Art Festival is here for the weekend. A friend and I visited there today and the art was very cool. We tried a Mongolian stir-fry to go and ate by a stream with our toesies in the water. I cannot wait to get a new camera because this moment was perfect to snap. 
One thing I look forward to during summer is So you Think you can Dance. The dancers are amazing! Here is a dance that put me to tears about a man in the military finally coming home to his significant other. The war in Iraq is (hopefully) finally coming to an end and we will have our troops home by September. Great News!



Just in this week at topshop! I love this little frock! This would be a perfect go-to dress for summer. It is something I can find anything in my closet to go with it. What is your go-to item for summer?


Have a great weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...