Friday, June 10, 2011

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday to all! Even though it is raining today I still am so happy that it is the weekend. I am currently job-seeking so I am happy for other reasons like having my family home and being able to spend time with them before I move back up to school.
We have a busy weekend planned for us. First off, my sister's graduated college last month so we will be having a celebration party for her on Saturday. I am ecstatic to decorate! I am wanting to get multicolored balloons to be all over the ceiling and have pops of colored plates and cups.
I will also be moving on Sunday into my new apartment. I am very excited to start a new chapter this summer with new roommates and a new location. I am currently picking up things left and right for decorating my mini space. What is everyone else doing this weekend? Hopefully something out in the beautiful weather!

Party Ideas

















Image borrowed from Gettyimges.com





















Image borrowed from Gettyimges.com














Image borrowed from Gettyimges.com




P.S. My scanner is not working at the moment so no sketches this week :(

1 comment:

  1. I've been spending way too much time on Pinterest drooling over the party inspiration photos lately, planning a non-existent party. Ha! Enjoy your party!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...