Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Dear Photograph..




Dear Photograph,
Dad never took a picture of me, ever. Then I noticed his reflection in the glass.Happy Father’s Day, Dad.
Anonymous
Dear Photograph,
This was the best day. 650 days and counting…
@mrspoultry
Dear Photograph,
I drained 3’s all day!
Janet

http://dearphotograph.com/

Have a great Tuesday!
XO Hilary Nicole



Dear Photograph is such a cool new site. People take old photographs and show them in a new photograph at the same location today. I have so many picture of my sister and I that we could snap again at our house we grew up in.  Such a neat idea!


3 comments:

  1. aww!! such a lovely idea..its effin adorable!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing! Thanks for sharing.

    p.s. your blog is quite lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...