Monday, June 27, 2011

After Party!

Good Morning everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend in the sun! I definitely did. I am currently working on finding a new job and finishing up my summer class for school. What was something adventurous you all did with friends/family?

I found a great photo album for the MET Ball after party at style.com. And of course everyone was looking fabulous and having a little fun! Oh, to be invited to this.. some day maybe! We all can dream.



Blake Lively and Florence Welch (She is a goddess!)



Rachel Feinstein Currin and Marc Jacobs.



AHH I have missed Brad Goreski alongside Prabal Gurung and I love Brad's color combination!





Florence again! She is dancing with Shala Monroque and Stefano Pilati. 


Do some relaxing like she is today this afternoon! You will find me on a  boat! ;)




Ta-ta for now. Have a beautiful Monday!
-XO, Hilary Nicole

1 comment:

  1. great post… thanks for sharing! by the way… If you are looking for services, you can check out sites that offers services of different niche like yipees.comthat provides easy, and convenient to find needed local services without having to go through huge internet listing services or the Yellow Pages. Please visit http://www.facebook.com/pages/Yipees/155476964489120?ref=ts and click LIKE. thanks

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...