Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Music's in my Soul.

I am so intrigued by the weather today. This makes me want to move somewhere warm forever. I love being able to go outside without any shoes on and wearing styles that suit myself better. Hopefully this weather will be like this when I come home from traveling (I cannot wait to go!). What  does everyone else like to do when the weather is beyond beautiful?

I had plenty of time to listen to my favorite summer tunes today in my car. What are your favorite songs for summer? Here are mine!

Florence + The Machine, Of couse! :)


Mungo Jerry, Great oldie!




Best Coast, I think I will always love them.



I can hardly wait for tomorrow to be here. It still doesn't seem real that I am going to France. I am sure it will hit me when we land there. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...