Thursday, May 5, 2011

It's Electric!

I thought I would post my sketch of the week a day early since Friday will be a busy day for me. I have a lot to do including; moving to my parents for a week, packing for France, notifying my bank about my leave, etc. I still cannot believe I am done with my sophomore year of college. It definitely flew by. What is everyones plans for summer? I am hoping for an adventureous one!

Here is my Gucci RTW Fall 2011 sketch!


Image taken from WWD.com

Everyone have a happy Thursday! I know I will :).  By the way, who loved Gucci's line for Fall 2011?  It is one of my favorite lines for the upcoming season. The bright colors are to do for!

5 comments:

  1. Your sketches are so amazing!! Your summer plans also sound like they will be action packed - I would love to go to France!

    xox,
    karen

    www.rubytuesdayfashionanddesign.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant sketch, I love the movement in the pants and the gorgeous colours!!

    x
    Michelle
    www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing picture! Absolutely love it x

    ReplyDelete
  4. great sketch..and the outfit is totally stunning

    already followed your blog
    wish you can follow me back

    http://miss-aa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...