Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I see France!

Oh, I have so much to talk about! It has been three weeks since my last post and I am dying to blog! First off, I hope everyone had a wonderful Memorial day with the family. We went boating out on the lake but did not quite make it out of the dock. The wind tied us down. What did everyone else do on Memorial day?

I came back from France about a week ago and let me tell you, it was the most amazing time of my life. It was everything I ever imagined and more. This trip definitely is driving me to travel more and experience different cultures. The world we live on is so big that no one could ever see every part of it. This trip has opened my eyes and made me realize there is good and bad in every country and that you must love where you come from to have respect for other countries. I went in not knowing any of the French language and came out knowing a few words but most importantly understanding who they are as a country. They love their country and want to keep their culture alive. Here are a few photographs from the trip!


Thabor Garden in Rennes, France



Eiffel Tower with my University group


On top of the Eiffel Tower


du musée du Louvre


Basilique du Sacré-Cœur


le château de Versailles Garden

There is also a song from France that should sound familiar that is new to my ipod. It has been in Eurotrip and 127 hours! 

All the French students knew this song in Rennes, Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. what awesome photos~i love love love traveling abroad :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...