Monday, May 2, 2011

Aged never looked Better!

This is probably the coolest lady I have ever seen. She needs to show every person of age that age does not matter. Being old does not have to be a bad thing. She is amazing and she should teach the world to be like her! I hope I am awesome like her if I get to her age.



The Tribeca Film Festival also took place last week. Wouldn't that be great to go to?
Here are my favorites dressed at the party!




Photos borrowed from InStyle UK online


Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen always look great! Mary-Kate is wearing their own line clothing labeled The Row. Their style is fabulous and They do not have a stylist which makes them more interesting.

Chloe Sevigny In Chanel looks beautiful as well. I love the white lace and black accessories.

3 comments:

  1. i so love the olsens anyway tthe lady on the vid really is so cool <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the help!
    See the place where it says link within in the box ? Click that and it will lead you to the steps on how to put it on your blog. :)

    www.sweet-louise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...