Monday, May 9, 2011

3 Favorite Things..

I am going to have Monday be my new day for a designated favorite things day. Here are a few of my favorite things I am going to share.

The Sartorialist and his Photography. I would love to do this as a living.


























I am in love with Anthropologie's May look book on their website. Jungle is calling my name!
















Rennes, France will be our first stop on Wednesday. I will be there for a week and can hardly wait! I am hoping to learn a lot from our host family with the short time being there.





















Rennes, France

I hope everyone had an amazing Mother's Day! We went to our local flea market and out to eat at one of our favorite restaurants. I am sure going to miss Des Moines this summer.
The weather has been more than what we could ask for the past few days. I am not sure how anyone can be angry in weather like this :). What did everyone else do on Mother's Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...