Friday, April 8, 2011

Wheel of Color

























Pricing and stores found here: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=30180477


Colors never get old to me, and every color should be worn. Spring is the best time to bring out the brights since the sun will be shining and colors will be vibrant.
Theoutnetcom

I love this Anna Sui floral dress.
It will be perfect paired with my chambray oxford and hat for summer.

Our UNI fashion show will be going on this Saturday and we are more than excited! This is my first time being involved with the show and I love it. It is so exciting to see your garment being worn and knowing you made that. I hope everyone can make it who lives around here. :) Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...