Friday, April 29, 2011

Sketchy Friday :)

We finally have a sunny day in Iowa! Such a great feeling and to see the grass green! I have decided to post both my sketch and picture on the same day. This way you can view the picture right away :) Here is my favorite little number by Marni RTW, Fall 2011. The print is great and I love the black sequin sleeves.

Here is my sketch version of the garment! :)









































..and here is the original :)


Image taken from WWD.com 


I would also like to congratulate Kate Midleton and Prince William on their marriage! I hope they have a happy, loving marriage.















Photo taken from E!.com

Have a great weekend everyone! Do something fun and exciting in the great weather!

9 comments:

  1. you're so talented. that sketch is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That illustration is beautiful.

    Sarah
    x

    http://dollydotgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing!!


    ps. I didn't get the email, which one did you send it to? sweetlouiseblog@gmail.com ?

    thanks girl!!


    www.sweet-louise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog!! Those are some amazing sketches! I have always wanted to be able to sketch!! You lucky to be so talented!

    I am your newest follower and looking forward to seeing more sketches!!

    xox,
    Karen

    www.rubytuesdayfashionanddesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Karen. I post a new sketch every Friday!

    XO Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh i am so proud of you! :) Love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, Mackenzie! See you tomorrow!

    XO Hilary Nicole

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...