Saturday, April 2, 2011

Simple as it Should Be..

Everything I want in summer, well, basically just the relaxing sun and everything that goes along with that. The fresh cut watermelon, colored nails, cute straw hats, TOMS, lemonade, summer dresses, relaxing music, the beach, the list can go on and on for me! I am a much happier person during this season.

Made at Polyvore.com everything you want, follow the link :) http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=29976779

If only we had a beach nearby that actually had starfish in the sand. At least we can sink our feet into our artificial beaches, haha. As long as its warm and we have some sort of beach, I will be happy. Iowa isn't that terrible during summer.

Gettyimages.com


The way summer should be :), Perfect summer music by Tristan Prettyman.

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Simple is definitely the way I want my summer to feel...

    Hope you have a wonderful day!
    B.

    That Girl in Pearls

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...