Tuesday, April 12, 2011

"Painting me in shades of clay"

Who is excited for Farmers markets to begin? I am! One of my favorite things to do in the summer on Saturday's is to join my mother going to the Des Moines Farmer's Market. I love finding fresh produce, freshly made crepes, burritos, flowers, and homemade pasta or breads. There are also so many cute dogs to see and the cutest hats people step out in in the burning sunshine.  My favorite thing I have bought from the Farmer's Market is the mango, of course. My favorite fruits are always there.
This summer, I am wanting to find new places to go for local farmer's markets. Hopefully I will have time.


















images: Gettyimages.com


After I saw this image from the NYtimes.com, all I thought about were the bright colors that are shown above from the Farmer's Market. Another reason to wear brights for summer! The colors are youthful and keep fashion fun. Fashion in summer is screaming to have fun and anything goes.


NYtimes.com

Modcloth.com has great brights that have a girly, vintage feel to them. These are some of my favorite items I would choose for going all bright :). I love the boat bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...