Thursday, April 21, 2011

Foam Party!

Sorry for the late post! I have been non-stop working on projects today. I thought I would take a breather in the midst of homework and work to blog.

Foam Party in Russia

Photo: People dancing at a foam party
National geographic photo

This foam party definitely looks like more fun than the parties around here. I don't think I would even care if i had suds all over, looks like fun! This picture inspires my love of neon bright colors that I cannot get enough of.


SENSE Cut Out PlatformsSUGAR Blue Patent Mary Jane Platform Shoes SCRIPT Natural Linen High Vamp Peep Toe Platform Wedges

LOIS Pink Suede Knot Detail Platform Sandals

GLITTER Bright Pink Cut Out Peep Toe Shoes LOIS Orange Suede Knot Detail Platform Sandals

All shoes found at Topshop.com



I love these shoes from topshop. That store never gets old to me. I also want to incorporate more bright colored shoes to my wardrobe. Which ones do you like the best?
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Thursday night!

2 comments:

  1. Love the patent navy blue ones! But all are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! I love the orange ones as well.

    XO Hilary

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...