Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Coloring Book..



I found this print while window shopping at modcloth.com. Unfortunately, it is out of stock. This can go with so many outfits. Here is what I would put together with it..

Chambray Oxford


layering is an instant update to any outfit. I like putting on some sort of a cover up when I show so much skin. This shirt is found at madewell.com for $68. This with sleeves rolled up and a belt will go perfect with the dress from Modcloth.com. I like the colored belts from topshop.com. This one will pick up the colors from the dress perfectly. 



4. Saskia Diez Gold PavĂ© Bracelet $398 - lagarconne.com

Layering different gold bracelets are a great accessory to throw on in a hurry. My favorite jewelry piece I own is my  gold boyfriend watch from Fossil like the one shown above. If I am wearing a thick watch, I stick with thinner bracelets paired with that.



.. and to finish the look, I would add a colorful bag from ASOS.com. This one is $99. It would be worth it, so unique! :Last but not least, the shoes. I love the ones shown above from Piperlime.com. They are $198. 

Have a great day everyone! Us Iowans are still in the rain!

2 comments:

  1. That dress is so pretty! I love the outfit you styled around it!

    ♥ Gina Michele
    CrochetClouds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Gina! I hope it comes back in stock :).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...