Thursday, March 31, 2011

In My Room..

 I cannot wait to get my hands on my new room. I thought I would share the pieces I am going to incorporate to give it a vintage/Moroccan/modern look. I love playing with colors and Anthropologie and Urban Outfitters has a great selection of items that match what I want in my room. I don't want it to look too put together or perfect, just me.

 

The Photo frame shown above is from Urban Outfitters. I like how there is not an apparent frame and the real star is the picture. The mirror from Anthropologie is great! I like the rustic edge it gives to a plain old vanity mirror.


The Moroccan Poof Ottoman is found at Amazon.com. I am using some metallic pieces as neutrals to break up the bright colors. The lamp is also an Anthropologie piece, great jewel tone piece!




I love re-purposed furniture. When I spotted the pop shop shelf, I had to have it. I can't wait to order it and place my frames on top. The ruffle gray curtains are found at Anthropologie. These will look great in the windows. I wanted a neutral, solid color for curtains and the ruffles still make it special.





Paper lanterns are very inexpensive but still add drama to a room. I thought blue and white lanterns will work the best with my color scheme. Amazon.com holds numerous sizes and colors.


I am expecting our carpet will not be the prettiest site in the world since it is a college site. This rug will be a perfect distraction from the carpet. Anthropologie has so many different rugs to choose from that are very unique.


Saving the drama for last. I thought i would stay on the same page with the ruffles but still make the placement of ruffles interesting. I love this coral bedding with ruffles to add drama. Found at Anthroplogie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...