Friday, March 4, 2011

A Few of my Favorite Things...

Earrings





















Earrings from Anthropologie, Image found at anthropologie.com

I am in love with these earrings. The color is as bright as the sun and perfect for summer. Tribal jewelry is my favorite and I feel like it gives any outfit an easygoing yet edgy style.

Platform Sandals



















Franco Sarto Pandora Platforms found at Piperlime.com, Image found at Piperlime.com

I cannot wait to buy these heels! I love platform heels because they are high but your feet don't feel the pain at the end of the day. Franco Sarto heels are also a great buy because they are not too expensive, but still are great quality.

Envelope Clutch




BCBGeneration clutch, image taken from Piperlime.com

I am loving the envelope clutches. They are big enough to fit everything you need and are different that the standard clutches that are usually used. Great day-to-evening piece.

Laura Marling: Music



















Laura Marling: Image found at http://musosguide.com/laura-marling-and-friends-london-royal-festival-hall/6943


Laura Marling is one of my new favorite artists. She can make anyone feel relaxed after listening to her music. You can definitely tell that her love of music comes through in her voice.
'I want people to treasure it, not just my songs, but treasure music.' 
-Laura Marling


Perfume



Perfume and Image from Amazon.com

I have used this perfume for over six years and I will never use a different kind because I am that faithful to it. I don't like perfume that smells like sugar or flowers so this is perfect for anyone that likes spicier smells. They also make men's! A great gift that lasts a very long time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...