Tuesday, March 1, 2011

CARPE DIEM!

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/02/fashion/02dior.html?_r=1&ref=fashion <----Must Read
This link will take you to NYtimes. Dior fires John Galliano After Racism Complaint. It is a good thing that the Christian Dior company is taking this very seriously. It does not matter where we come from anymore and race should not matter in our world today. We should be treated equally. There is no room for people that hate others for no apparent reason.

Today, I have so much school work to do. I decided to put it off until tonight, which may not be the smartest idea but the sun shining bright is definitely making me want to seize the day :).
PHOTO OF THE DAY
I found this image in the National Geographic (I love the photography from this magazine, Perfection). It amazes me how other cultures live their lives. Ancient India tradition's definitely show off the beauty of their country.
Can you imagine being dressed in flowers for a day. I love this. The closest we can get to that is acceptable in our society is floral apparel :).


All items found at Topshop, madewell and Piperlime.
Wedges are something to throw into your spring wardrobe. I like the nude wedges shown here. Play with floral prints by adding an Oxford button-down and still add girly pieces like the earrings and Marc Jacobs bag. Belt it together and you're ready for day out. :)

My Muse, Brett Dennen, Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...