Monday, March 21, 2011

Alexander McQueen: Sarah Burton





Images taken from WWD.com

Alexander McQueen's, Sarah Burton, really made this show dramatic. I am in love with the wedding'esque style of the bottom gowns. Even though there was an over-done use of ruffles and girly features on the gowns,   she used leather and darker pieces to balance the show. The models looked like ice princesses with barely any makeup and hair neatly pulled back. I cannot wait to see what she has in store for next season.


On that note, Spring is here! I can barely wait until we have consistently beautiful weather. I am a much happier person when the sun is shining and the thermometer hits seventy degrees. I just picked up a new maxi dress for the summer on a trip to Chicago over break and I want to wear it now! Now all I need are Spring accessories!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...