Sunday, February 13, 2011

Home is wherever i'm with you..

This weather today is making me want to sing and dance all day! There is nothing better than watching the snow melt after a horrible winter. Being outside this week is definitely on my to-do list. Our snowman is melting in front of our room which kind of makes me sad, but, i will see him again next year!
Even though Fall 2011 RTW arrived this week, I have so many designers i still want to show from Spring 2011 RTW. Here is Diane von Furstenberg!

I love the bags she made this season. The line from this season is not as florally and girly has her line usually seems to be. The masculine touch as well as mixing patterns are a great way to brighten up the season.

Youtube wouldn't let me post the music video to this song, the song is just as good. :) love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...